Each Digital Wallet Group company (hereinafter referred to as Our Company") keeps user's personal information in providing the service (hereinafter referred to as "Our Services").
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information and will handle them appropriately.
Article 1 (About the acquisition of personal information)
Our company will properly acquire personal information regardless of false or other illegal means.
Article 2 (Information to be collected and collection method)
The user information that we collect is as follows.
(1) Information provided by the user
・Other information entered while using our service
(2) Information automatically collected by this service
・Access log information
・Application and service usage log information
・Our service user ID and authentication information
Article 3 (Use of personal information)
We use personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, improve, respond to defects, and provide technical support for our services
(2) To respond to inquiries about our services and troubles
(3) To use for advertising and marketing
(4) To exercise rights and fulfill obligations based on contracts, laws, etc. related to our services
Article 4 (Safety management of personal information)
We will take necessary and appropriate measures within a reasonable range to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information handled and other safety management.
Article 5 (consignment of personal information)
When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a strict investigation on that third party and ensure that the personal information entrusted with the handling is handled safely. We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the person.
Article 6 (Disclosure and correction of personal information)
1. We will promptly disclose any personal information that you request from us. At that time, if we cannot confirm the identity of the person, we will not disclose it.
2. If there is an error in the content of personal information and there is a request for correction, addition or deletion from the individual, we will promptly respond to these requests after investigation. At that time, we will not respond to these requests if we cannot confirm that you are who you are.
Article 7 (About the use of Google Analytics)
Data usage by Google when users use Google Partner sites and apps: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
2. You can stop collecting your information by using our Google Analytics by disabling Google Analytics in your browser add-on settings.
Google Analytics opt-out add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Google Analytics Terms of Service: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
(Google Analytics™ is a trademark of Google Inc.)
Article 8 (Change of this policy)
1. This policy can be changed at any time if necessary.
2. The changed policy will take effect from the time it is posted on our service, unless otherwise specified by us.
Article 9 (Inquiries regarding this policy)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following.
Open configuration options