We will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information and will handle them appropriately.
Article 1 (About the acquisition of personal information)
Our company will properly acquire personal information and will never use false or other illegal means.
Article 2 (Data Controller and Data Protection Contact Point)
The Data Controller responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
Digital Wallet Corporation
ATTN: Data Protection Officer
1F, 3-6, Kioicho, Chiyoda-ku,
Tokyo 1020094, JAPAN
Article 3. (Information to be collected and collection method)
Following are the types of personal information we collect :
(1) Information provided by the user
- Email address
- Other information entered while using Our Service
(2) Information automatically collected
- Terminal information
- Access log information
- Application and service usage log information
- Cookie information
- User IDs assigned by Our Company and authentication information
Article 4 (Purpose and Legal Basis for Processing personal information)
We process personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
|Purpose of Processing||Legal Basis|
(1) To complete sales and service
transactions with you
|Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.|
(2) To provide, maintain, protect,
improve, respond to defects, and
provide technical support for our
(3)To respond to inquiries about
our services and troubles
(i) Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party; and
(ii) our legitimate interests consisting of customer relationship management, including complaint management.
(4) To use for advertising and
|Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests consisting of carrying out marketing and promotional activities.|
(5) To conduct surveys through
|Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests consisting of customer relationship management and quality assurance.|
(6) To comply with any
provisions in any applicable laws
and regulations or follow any
governmental notification and/or
|Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we are subject to.|
Article 5 (Safety management of personal information)
- In connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal information, we maintain necessary and appropriate security systems and safety measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information, to prevent unauthorized access, loss or damage thereof.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, we will conduct a strict investigation on that third party and ensure that the personal information entrusted with the handling is handled safely. We will provide necessary and appropriate supervision to the person.
Article 6. (How long we intend to store your personal information)
- We will not retain your personal information for longer than is allowed under the applicable data protection laws or for longer that is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected or otherwise processed.
- We will erase your personal information where one of the following applies: (i) when you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing; (ii) when you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (iii) when your personal information has been unlawfully processed; and (iv) when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
Article 7. (Sharing personal information with third parties)
- i) Third Parties involved in Our Services.: We may provide you services and products provided by third parties for use on or through Our Services or may offer services jointly with third-parties. We share user’s personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
- ii) Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- iii) Legal Protections and Law Enforcement: We may disclose user’s personal information to third parties when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Our Company, users, or others.
Other than as set out above, user will receive notice when personal information might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Article 8. (User’s Rights - Disclosure and correction of personal information)
- We will promptly disclose any personal information that you request from us. At that time, if we cannot confirm the identity of the person requesting for disclosure, we will not disclose it.
- If there is an error in the content of personal information and there is a request for correction, addition or deletion from an individual, we will promptly respond to these requests after investigation. At that time, we will not respond to these requests if we cannot confirm the identity of the person requesting for such correction, addition or deletion.
Article 9. (About the use of Google Analytics)
- Data usage by Google when users use Google Partner sites and apps: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
- You can stop collecting your information by using our Google Analytics by disabling Google Analytics in your browser add-on settings.
- Google Analytics opt-out add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Google Analytics Terms of Service: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
(Google Analytics™ is a trademark of Google Inc.)
Article 10. (International Data Transfers)
International data transfers refer to transfers of personal information outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Our Company’s business requires the transfer of personal information to and from our group companies or third parties, which may be located outside the EEA, including Japan. In the event we transfer personal information outside the EEA, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken to ensure that your privacy rights remain protected as outlined in this policy. By providing your personal data, you consent to this transfer, storage or processing.
If you believe that your personal information has not been processed in compliance with the GDPR, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant regulatory agency.
Article 11. (Change of this policy)
- This policy can be changed at any time if necessary.
- The changed policy will take effect from the time it is posted on our service, unless otherwise specified by us.